Training in Quality Management
- Tel: 01-8079746
Training in Quality Management
QMS Solutions are now offering a five day extensive training programme in Quality Management. QQI / FETAC level 6. This program is designed for industry professionals and those responsible for administering Quality Management within organisations. This five day intensive training is intended to be designed to the specific needs of the individuals given their organisation, industry sector, public or private.
For further information on our five day extensive course, please submit your specific training needs on our contact us page and we will revert to you with course specific details, schedules, costs etc.
In addition we also deliver One day Introductory trainings in Quality Management. The purpose of our quality management training is to provide the learner with the skills and knowledge necessary to enable the learner to effectively apply Quality Tools & Techniques and Quality Standards to their place of work, given your specific roles and responsibilities and industry.
All QMS Solutions trainings are tailored to the specific training needs of the learner given their specific roles, responsibilities and training objectives. Training manuals are developed in consultation with the learner and / or client to ensure our trainings are practical in terms of the organizations needs now and into the future. Training manuals and course content are based on industry best practice, applicable legislation / regulatory requirements, FETAC criteria and international standards. As Quality Management Consultants the emphasis when developing management systems and subsequent provision of training is always customer / client focused.
Topics covered within our quality management modules may include the following as appropriate to your training needs;
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- Overview of the standard
- Structure and content of the standard
- Scope description and application
- Implementing a Quality Management System
- Maintaining a Quality Management System
- Individuals roles and responsibilities towards quality
- The Process Model Approach
- The Plan, Do Check Act cycle (PDCA cycle)
- Quality Tools and Techniques
- Poka Yoke
- Ishikawa diagrams (cause & effect)
- Pareto analysis
- Scatter diagrams (linear analysis)
- FDA Inspections / GAMP5 / ISO 13485:2016
- Calibration – metrology & testing
- Quality Costs (quality cost identification & systems)
- Total Quality Management principles,– EFQM Model for business excellence;
- Self assessments
- Key Process Indicators (KPI’s)
- Balance scorecards tools & techniques
- New Standards Development
- Quality Systems Audits
- Mentoring systems (On-The-Job training).
Training methodologies include the use of case studies, sample documentation / templates, and questionnaires. All learners are supplied with training manuals and supporting process documentation. Trainings are interactive in that learners are encouraged through the use of the above resources to participate and therefore, contribute their views and opinions based on their own experience.
The duration of the training course is subject to client specification and learner objectives. Minimum mandatory schedules apply – 1 day.
1 day training in Quality Management is charged @ €750 and €90 per participant thereafter. Minimum Daily Rates Apply
All learners are awarded a Certificate of Achievement on successful completion of the course.