Training in Food Safety (HACCP) & Hygiene Management
This Food Safety and Hygiene Management Training is intended to provide the learner with the skills and knowledge necessary to ensure they are aware of the hazards and associated risks involved within the food industry.
Who should attend?
Training Courses may be tailored to suit learners at all levels and functions within the food industry, from management to operations staff.
Download Training Factsheet
All QMS Solutions trainings are tailored to the specific training needs of the learner given their specific roles, responsibilities and training objectives. Training manuals are developed in consultation with the learner and / or client to ensure our trainings are practical in terms of the organizations needs now and into the future. Training manuals and course content are based on industry best practice, applicable legislation / regulatory requirements, FETAC criteria and international standards.
As Quality Management Consultants the emphasis when developing management systems and subsequent provision of training is always customer / client focused.
Topics covered within our Food Safety (HACCP) and Hygiene Management modules may include the following as appropriate to your training needs;
- Introduction to HACCP: Overview of the standard
- Introduction to IS341:2007 & IES/BRC Food Safety Management Systems
- The application of HACCP as a Food Safety Management System
- Food Hazard Analysis & Risk Assessments
- Physical, Chemical and Biological Risks
- Maintaining a Food Safety Management System (HACCP)
- Employers Roles, Responsibilities and Obligations towards Food Safety
- Employees Roles, Responsibilities and Obligations towards Food Safety
- HACCP Documentation, Signage & Personal Protective Equipment
- HACCP and Personnel Hygiene Food Safety Legislation & Regulations
- Traceability & Recall systems
- Food Handling, Storage, Packaging, Preservation and Delivery
- Supplier Management
- Food Safety Audits
- Food Allergen Management
Training methodologies include the use of case studies, sample documentation / templates, and questionnaires. All learners are supplied with training manuals and supporting process documentation. Trainings are interactive in that learners are encouraged through the use of the above resources to participate and therefore, contribute their views and opinions based on their own experience.
The duration of the training course is subject to client specification and learner objectives. Minimum mandatory schedules apply – 1 day.
€250 development cost and €90 per participant thereafter. Minimum Daily Rates Apply.
All learners are awarded a Certficate on successful completion of the course.
Where required, a FETAC Component Certificate will be issued.