Quality Management, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 9001:2015 ISO Standards Ireland
ISO 9001 as a common framework for Quality Management provides a Foundation for Organisational Quality Management.
ISO 9001 as a framework for Quality Management is a non-prescriptive Systems approach which applies to the organisation and not the legal entity.
ISO 9001 is produced by industry, for industry to enable industry. It achieves this by aligning your organisation to industry standards across the supply chain, thus removing barriers to trade.
ISO 9001 may be designed to facilitate your specific organisational needs, given your business goals and objectives and proportional to your organisations activities, maturity, product and process.
ISO 9001 as a Framework for Quality Management adopts the Plan – Do – Check – Act (PDCA) systems approach, is process oriented and customer focused. The principles of ISO 9001 and their interpretation are at the heart of ISO 9001 and its application within your organisation.
QMS Solutions as Qualified Quality Management Professionals possess comprehensive knowledge and vast experience working specifically with ISO standards from their inception.
We assist our clients across all sectors, within commercial and non-commercial organisations, public and private and of all sizes with the interpretation and design of their organisational management system that best fits their business needs given their current position, business needs and industry requirements.
ISO 9001 is fully compatible with all ISO management systems standards. ISO 9001 provides the foundation for integrated management systems – IMS. IMS’s drive greater efficiencies by remove duplication of effort and resources, whilst providing greater transparency, process visibility and accountability.
Benefits of a Quality Management System include:
- ISO certification highlights to your prospective and existing customers that your business has the resources, facilities, capability and management systems necessary to consistently deliver on the quality your customers expect.
- Illustrates the maturity of your organisation and the valued attributed to Quality
- Removes barriers to trade and enables industry
- Consolidates business gains and Provides an established foundation to for controlled growth and development
- Public recognition of your business commitment to Quality, via certification to ISO.
- Enhanced marketing ability via ISO certification. (Use of the ISO 9001:2015 logo on literature, vehicles, letterheads etc.)
- Reduced costs associated with losses of quality i.e. defects, scrap, rework, complaints handling, training etc.
- Improved process efficiency and productivity
- Clear unambiguous, repeatable processes, creating improved morale and job satisfaction.
- Compatible with organisational management systems allowing integration and removing duplication.
- Increasingly ISO certification is now a pre-requisite of major corporate and state customers, thus ISO accreditation can provide new opportunities for your business to grow.
- Prestige / improved corporate image associated with ISO accreditation.
For further details on Quality Management click here